Scallops are delicious seafood that can be prepared in a variety of ways, but have you ever tried baked scallops? Baking scallops is an easy way to infuse delicious flavors into your dish.
If you want to impress your family or guests with a quick and easy scallop recipe, then this is the one for you.
Here are the ingredients you will need:
- One pound fresh scallops, cleaned and patted dry
- Three tablespoons of butter
- Two garlic cloves, minced
- One tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Four tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, melt the butter and add the minced garlic. Cook for two minutes until fragrant.
- Add in the lemon juice, salt, black pepper, and half of the chopped parsley. Stir to combine.
- Arrange the scallops in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Pour the garlic and butter mixture over the scallops and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the scallops are cooked through and tender.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Aside from its simplicity, this baked scallop recipe is perfect for anyone who leads a healthy lifestyle.
Scallops are low in calories and high in protein, making them an excellent source of nutrition that will make you feel fuller for longer. Moreover, the garlic butter lemon sauce adds a tangy flavor that balances the taste of the scallops.
Feel free to serve your baked scallops over a bed of your favorite side dish, such as rice, quinoa, or angel hair pasta. As a bonus, the scallops will serve as an elegant dish that will lighten up your dinner party.
This easy baked scallop recipe is a perfect meal for any seafood lover. With just a few simple steps, you will have delicious and mouth-watering baked scallops that are sure to impress your family and friends.
Plus, it’s a healthy meal option that tastes amazing. What are you waiting for? Try this recipe now and enjoy the tasty flavors of baked scallops!